The following conditions and fees have been set and approved by Ampney Crucis Parish Council under the Local Authorities Cemeteries Order 1977.
- All reservations give the right
- to the person, making the reservation, to be buried in the grave reserved, for a period of up to 10 years and
- to erect a monument on the grave, subject to the conditions stated in clause 7.
- Permitted stone, un‑polished: Oolitic limestone, Clipsham, Ancaster Doulting, Portland or Purbeck limestone, Blue or Grey Forest sandstone, grey granite or a stone indistinguishable in type such as Nabresina.
- Other permitted material: Oak
- Reservation fees
- Reservation of grave space or space set aside for ashes - £55
- Burial in a grave of standard size - £220
- Burial in a grave of half-standard size - £110
- Subsequent burial of a close family member in an existing grave of standard size - £110
- Burial of cremated remains in an area set aside for ashes - £55
- Subsequent burial of the cremated remains of a close family member in an area set aside for ashes - £55
- A vertical headstone up to 3ft high x 2ft wide x 4 ins thick - £110
- A flatstone on a grave up to 6ft long x 2ft wide - £110
- A vertical headstone in an area for cremated remains up to 12ins high x 12ins wide x 2 ins thick - £55
- A flatstone in an area for cremated remains up to 18ins x 18ins - £55
- Inscription (to be submitted for approval) - No charge
By order of the Council - 1 April 2014
J E Webster Clerk to the Council